Journals LibraryNHS NIHR - National Institute for Health and Care Research
Information for Libraries
Open access in perpetuity
All journals in the NIHR Journals Library are open access and, with no time limitation, can be freely accessed, downloaded, printed or copied provided the authors and the provenance of the publication are acknowledged at all times.
All published reports are available in a PDF format on the website which are free to be downloaded and printed.
Including our journals in your library catalogue
All of our journals are indexed as follows:
- Launched in 1997, Health Technology Assessment (HTA) has an impact factor of 4.106 and is ranked 32nd (out of 109 titles) in the 'Health Care Sciences & Services' category of the Clarivate 2021 Journal Citation Reports (Science Edition). It is also indexed by MEDLINE, CINAHL (EBSCO), EMBASE, NCBI Bookshelf, DOAJ, Europe PMC, the Cochrane Library, INAHTA, the British Nursing Index, Ulrichsweb, and the Clarivate Science Citation Index.
- Health and Social Care Delivery Research (HSDR) was launched in 2013 and is indexed by Europe PMC, DOAJ, INAHTA, Ulrichsweb and NCBI Bookshelf.
- Efficacy and Mechanism Evaluation (EME) was launched in 2014 and is indexed by Europe PMC, DOAJ, Ulrichsweb and NCBI Bookshelf.
- Programme Grants for Applied Research (PGfAR) was launched in 2013 and is indexed by Europe PMC, NCBI Bookshelf, DOAJ, Ulrichsweb and SCOPUS.
- Public Health Research (PHR) was launched in 2013 and is indexed by Europe PMC, NCBI Bookshelf, DOAJ, INAHTA and Ulrichsweb.