Journals LibraryNHS NIHR - National Institute for Health Research
13/89/29 - Addressing the unmet need of chronic pain: providing the evidence for treatments of pain
Research type: Evidence Synthesis
Start date: July 2014
Publication date: January 2018
Contractor: University of Bath
- Buprenorphine for treating cancer pain (PDF File, 979.8 KB). DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD009596.pub4.
- Codeine, alone and with paracetamol (acetaminophen), for cancer pain (in the Cochrane Library via Wiley Online)
- Milnacipran for pain in fibromyalgia in adults (PDF File, 637.4 KB). DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD008244.pub3.
- Nortriptyline for neuropathic pain in adults (PDF File, 427.5 KB). DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD011209.pub2.
- Oral nonsteroidal antiinflammatory drugs for neuropathic pain (PDF File, 285.8 KB). DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD010902.pub2
- Oxycodone for cancer-related pain (PDF File, 1.0 MB). DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD003870.pub5.
- Psychological therapies (remotely delivered) for the management of chronic and recurrent pain in children and adolescents (PDF File, 513.4 KB). DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD011118.pub2.
- Zonisamide for neuropathic pain in adults (PDF File, 246.2 KB). DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD011241.pub2.